What a beautiful weekend it was here in San Diego! Summer in March is
what it felt like. We had a very nice brunch with our Little G who sat
in her very first highchair to join us; of course after waking up 20
minutes into her nap as soon as we sat down :) that must be a sixth
sense kids have...hehe Mom and Dad think they're going to have brunch
without me? I'll show them!
Nonetheless we had a great time and people couldn't help but stop by our table to tell us how cute she was and baby talk in her face. In other news, there are still no teeth popping up yet but I'm convinced they are on the brink. The drool is so out of control we have started calling her Drooliana. I can't even imagine what she will look like with a little tooth!
We are still introducing new foods, and have already discovered what a healthy appetite she has, although, come on, we weren't really that surprised. So far the foods on Giuliana's menu are butternut squash, cauliflower, bananas, avocados, sweet potatoes, and mangoes--which she loves! I guess all those mangoes I ate while I was pregnant paved the way for that one. She hasn't turned down a single food and I'm pretty sure she won't :) Her attempts at crawling are in full force and she gets very frustrated when her legs won't do what she wants. When she's over that, she grabs our hands so she can stand up. Screw this crawling thing...I'm ready to walk people! Every day we watch her blow our minds with how fast she is learning and how insanely curious she is! This is a really fun age, I can't even imagine what the future holds.
Nonetheless we had a great time and people couldn't help but stop by our table to tell us how cute she was and baby talk in her face. In other news, there are still no teeth popping up yet but I'm convinced they are on the brink. The drool is so out of control we have started calling her Drooliana. I can't even imagine what she will look like with a little tooth!
We are still introducing new foods, and have already discovered what a healthy appetite she has, although, come on, we weren't really that surprised. So far the foods on Giuliana's menu are butternut squash, cauliflower, bananas, avocados, sweet potatoes, and mangoes--which she loves! I guess all those mangoes I ate while I was pregnant paved the way for that one. She hasn't turned down a single food and I'm pretty sure she won't :) Her attempts at crawling are in full force and she gets very frustrated when her legs won't do what she wants. When she's over that, she grabs our hands so she can stand up. Screw this crawling thing...I'm ready to walk people! Every day we watch her blow our minds with how fast she is learning and how insanely curious she is! This is a really fun age, I can't even imagine what the future holds.
![]() |
| Someone loves mangoes like her mama |







No comments :
Post a Comment